The 2 Man Show returns back for another episode. In this episode they talked about The Best "Geek" job a Geek could ever have. Explore your inner thoughts as they discussed about comic books Myths that are best left unanswered. Followed by updates on upcoming games. check it out here on the 2 Man Show Podcast!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Dear Listeners, Tonight we have a special Interview with one of our dearest close friend, The Wicked Epic, Whom we all know for his fascination with Gadgets and Tech, Specialized in Star Wars Storyline and Games, as tonight we discuss about the most anticipated Star Wars Game : The Old Republic MMO, following up with the Next Avengers Movie, Best Portrayed Villain, and Current story arcs that you'll want to read! Go ahead and listen in, we promised you it will be an Epic-Awesome-Sauce one!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Building a lightbox is as easy as it looks, it only takes 15mins of your time. Check out below on how to build it yourself.
What you need:
- Cardboard Box (Height according to figure sizes)
- White Paper Background (A3 Paper will do)
- Clear tape
- Box cutters (The kind that doesnt stab people)
- 3 Desk lamp (60 Watt Lamps)
- Open the box
- Cut away windows from three side of the box (2 Sides and top side)
- Tape the diffusion paper onto the three sides
- Bend and tape the white paper background to the bottom of the box, creating a seamless curve down onto the side of the box that was not cut in the middle.
- Set up the three lights, one on each side of the translucent white diffusion panels on the lightbox.
- Set your camera’s white balance on the incandescent setting (the light bulb).
- If shooting small products then set your camera on macro focus
Lastly! Start shooting